Recent content by cork_resident

  1. C

    Roaming dogs

    dog fouling in estate I think the best option would be to contact the Veterinary Department in Cork County Council and ask the dog warden to call around to the estate. They drop leaflets in doors where no reply is received, can issue fines where dogs are out roaming/out of control or where dogs...