Blinds

ciarabru

Just a quick note. I have just moved into area, and you know yourself the idea of hanging around for service contractors that were reliable and good, and arrived when they are supposed. I got out a number of blind contractors out and the usual they didn’t arrive and they could only come during the day. but I found this company blinds r us out they were brilliant professional, clean and reliable, they arrived on time they work, during the day, evenings and weekend and the fittings could be done at any evenings or weekends, which was great I didn’t have to take time off work. I got quotes from a number of companies and they were the cheapest by far.

The services was next to none. There is no work to small or big. One blind to a business block of blinds. They also do repairs on blinds. I was so impressed that my mum got her blinds done with them as well and they did work in my work place as well.

I believe they have a sale on at the moment as well. If anyone would like a contact number let me know.
Ciara