Home Based Childminder in Ashtown

Aga Zaman

My name is Agnieszka (Aga for short) and I am a home based Childminder. As well as that I am a Mum to a 2 year old toddler. I have been running my childminding service from September 2014 and I have 3 children in my care. I am currently filling spaces for September 2015. I also have a part-time space available any time.
As for my experience, I have worked as a Montessori teacher for 5 years and decided to become a home based Childminder after having my son. I have worked with children across all ages, from babies to young adults.
I hold Fetac Level 6 in Montessori Teaching, Fetac Level 6 Major Awards in Early Child Care and Education and Fetac Level 5 in Maternity Care Support. I am also First Aid Trained and Garda Vetted. On the top of that I completed Child Protection course.
I offer home from home experience to your child with lots of indoor and outdoor activities. I create a stimulating and interesting environment filled with learning, singing, story reading, arts and crafts and interesting games.
I also accept child/ children on a temporary basis, such as school holidays etc.

Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions on 0863645053.