Post Box in Beacon South Quarter

hartea3

Hi,

I am owner of apt in cube 7 - my post box key is broken. I wanted to get it fixed. Seems like a lot of the post box keys are also broken in cube 7 not sure about other apts / cubes?

Does anyone know contact details of the person who installed them? Also the cost of replacing it.

Finally, my washing machine also acting up - I cant find my warranty does any new owner have details of person who provided them or contact name? I'm sure its under warranty.

Thanks,

Anne

rabbits

Hi Anne,

The mailbox keys! If you find anything let us know as it is a problem and apparently, as we own them, it is up to us to replace any broken locks. If you can get the broken bit of key out of the lock with a pliers etc, you should get new keys made. If you can't, contact John Morton and they will drill the lock out for you but you won't have a new lock until you can find one yourself.

YerWan

post box key

Mine broke too, luckily got it out but now only have one key between three of us. Havent looked very hard yet to get a replacement, all I can tell you is Woodies don't do them. They suggested the shoe repair place in Stillorgan Shopping Centre. Let us know how you get on.

hartea3

Hi,

I believe three rock road in Sandyford will be able to do it. I'll let you know how I get on. I have the lock everything just broke off.

If you have any details on washing machine let me know - cant locate my warrenty but in any event think it is only for a year. I believe the contact is Indesit seems pricey for call out though.

Anne

hartea3

post box key

Hi,

I got my post box sorted. I called out to Action Security on three rock road with the broken lock. They send me out new lock and 2 keys so i just had to insert it in. It was reallyhandy and less than €20.00.

Here is link: http://www.actionsecurity.ie/