A window has finally been broken by kids hurling up against a wall in The Square

dublin17_barry

Kids playing hurling in The Square broke our kitchen window on Friday morning. They were playing hurling in the gap between apartments 52-60 and 61-66 and hit the window with a hurley. They scampered straight away and have not been back since. Does anyone know the parents of these kids, two boys who are brothers, a girl and another boy who are always playing there? I don't understand why they have to play in this tight space which is surrounded by windows when there is so much open space?

Tracey

Kids playing hurling in The Square broke our kitchen window on Friday morning. They were playing hurling in the gap between apartments 52-60 and 61-66 and hit the window with a hurley. They scampered straight away and have not been back since. Does anyone know the parents of these kids, two boys who are brothers, a girl and another boy who are always playing there? I don't understand why they have to play in this tight space which is surrounded by windows when there is so much open space?
Hi Barry,

Sorry to hear about your trouble and I hope its sorted.

Is it just me or has there been a serious increase in Social Welfare tenants in Larch Hill? Nothing against SW tenants however if they don't control their kids, I have an issue. I pay a mortgage here and am an owner occupier that pays a mortgage plus the annual management fee which is getting harder to pay by the year. I wish something would be done about the stones in the Square too, they are now being used by the kids to throw around and again, another window will be broken.

These people are visitors to our estate and should remember this. I have no issue with any tenant once they respect the rules of the estate . Fair is fair. Is the Management Committee looking into this ?

Tracey

dublin17_barry

Yes Robert organised for the window to be replaced, thanks.
The kids kept away for a while but I still see them kicking balls against windows and also in the common areas. The best game I have seen is when the older kids encourage the youngest to throwing stones against windows. I suppose it is too much to ask that parents supervise their children when they are out playing, daytime TV is just too important.

Tracey

Yes Robert organised for the window to be replaced, thanks.
The kids kept away for a while but I still see them kicking balls against windows and also in the common areas. The best game I have seen is when the older kids encourage the youngest to throwing stones against windows. I suppose it is too much to ask that parents supervise their children when they are out playing, daytime TV is just too important.
Well for them with their daytime television, while the rest of us keep the country going by working!

Tracey