Agm

loulou.com

Pashtet they don't have to file their 2009 accounts until July, until they are filed with the Companies Registration Office we can't get a copy. You could email Niall and ask him to send you a breakdown of how he got to these figures. I haven't bothered because the point he is trying to make is that the company cannot trade unless it has cash reserves and there are no cash reserves as not everyone will pay.

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
the only reason an AGM was even convened was because I complained to the ODCE about the fact that they had not filed annual returns or accounts and that they had not held an AGM.
I was in contact with the ODCE for months and when Keenan did hold the AGM it was only because they were forced to.

So Househunter123 do you think that as I was unable to attend the AGM that I have not done my bit. Plus I work in Ballsbridge so I will probably never make it to any meeting that is held at 7pm does that mean I don't care?
No - i didn't say you didn't care - just commented on the fact there was a poor turn out!

loulou.com

No - i didn't say you didn't care - just commented on the fact there was a poor turn out!
Perhaps then you might realise that the poor turnout could have been due to the fact that people have to travel to work, as I more than anyone wanted to attend which is why I complained to the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement and I'm sure there was more than just me who wanted to attend but couldn't.

At your next residents committee meeting with Niall maybe it could be suggested to hold meetings at 7.30/8 in the evening to allow people time.

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
Perhaps then you might realise that the poor turnout could have been due to the fact that people have to travel to work, as I more than anyone wanted to attend which is why I complained to the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement and I'm sure there was more than just me who wanted to attend but couldn't.

At your next residents committee meeting with Niall maybe it could be suggested to hold meetings at 7.30/8 in the evening to allow people time.
Could I suggest you pass this feedback on to Niall please :)