Bicycle Locking

iamwhoiam

Is there anywhere to lock bikes in the carpark? Just moving in this week and I haven't seen anyplace to lock bikes as yet!

Uctoshocked

Is there anywhere to lock bikes in the carpark? Just moving in this week and I haven't seen anyplace to lock bikes as yet!
I've seen bikes locked to some fencing which is located just past the Q-Park security cabin when you turn left on entering the car park. I'd imagine they're pretty secure there but I don't know how 'official' it is!

Andrew123

Car Spaces

I have a query regarding location of carspaces relative to the relevant core. Is the location of your car space in the vicinity of your core?

dublin8_lynn

I have a query regarding location of carspaces relative to the relevant core. Is the location of your car space in the vicinity of your core?
My car space isn't that close to my core..beside the entrance to another block. Not too far though...but I did think it was strange.

dublin8_Willow

Just a question. When the carpark spaces are allocated, Is is the number of your apartment ie 215 = carpark space 215?? The numbers seem to be everywhere!

Thanks

Uctoshocked

Just a question. When the carpark spaces are allocated, Is is the number of your apartment ie 215 = carpark space 215?? The numbers seem to be everywhere!

Thanks
From my dealings with Lalco (pinch of salt alert) the spaces were pre-assigned to individual apartments. They've had a plan in their office for some time showing which apartments "own" which space. There is no direct correspondence between apartment number and parking space.