Car Parking

Phibbleberry

I was TOLD 190-odd, but I don't know for sure? There was a planning permission notice up a few mths ago for more, but I think that was to bring it up to the 190, rather than adding more to it!

dublin15_Pam

parking

Hi All,:)

I was told that there was roughly 190 spaces. And that there would be more under construction.
but that there is 2carpark spaces per house and that they will be numbered. Now thats probably going to change next wk. They keep changing everything that they first told us. So i wouldn't be surprised if its changed again.

We really are getting very little information from them. Its like getting blood from a stone, which i think now at this stage would be easier. than dealing wth the APh, solicitors and banks.
All telling us different things.

if they could all just agree on one thing to tell us and bloody tell us the truth and not fobing us off all the time:mad:

dublin15_Pam

:D :D

I say we are all thanking whoever told us about this website.
At least we can all loose our SANITY together

That can only be the next step for us all :D

new1

Parking in our estate.
The original panning permission of F05A/1381 did have provisions for designated car parking spaces for each unit (numbered on the road). On the 13 February 2007 permission was granted for an amendment under F07A/0150

F07A/0150 13-Feb-2007 Permission
Applicant: Fancroft Properties Ltd. Apex Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18
Location: Phibblestown Woods, Lands South Of Phibblestown House & Linnetfields, West Of Rosedale East Of Hansfield, Clonsilla, Dublin 15
Proposed Development: Permission for revisions to approved Planning Permission Reg Ref. F05A/1381 for development at Phibblestown Woods. This permission was previously granted for 97 no. dwelling units and a crèche on a site of approx. 2.56ha. This planning application is for revisions to the carpark arrangements for the development and will require amendments to Condition 12(b) which refers to carpark allocations and amendments to Condition 16 which refers to taking-in-charge.

http://www.fingalcoco.ie/LivingInFingal/Planning/PlanningSearch/PublishedPlanningLists/planninglists/2007/Week 7/nwap.doc

F07A/0150 GRANT PERMISSION Decision Date: 03-Apr-2007 Applicant: Fancroft Properties Ltd. Apex Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18Location: Phibblestown Woods, Lands South Of Phibblestown House & Linnetfields, West Of Rosedale East Of Hansfield, Clonsilla, Dublin 15Proposed Development: Permission for revisions to approved Planning Permission Reg Ref. F05A/1381 for development at Phibblestown Woods. This permission was previously granted for 97 no. dwelling units and a crèche on a site of approx. 2.56ha. This planning application is for revisions to the carpark arrangements for the development and will require amendments to Condition 12(b) which refers to carpark allocations and amendments to Condition 16 which refers to taking-in-charge.
http://www.fingalcoco.ie/LivingInFingal/Planning/PlanningSearch/PublishedPlanningLists/planninglists/2007/Week 14/dcsn.doc

What this amendment is numbers will now not be painted on the spaces and it will be first come first served.

I’m sure everyone will respect each other and park in there own spaces outside there houses and ask visitors not to park in there neighbours unofficial spaces

dublin15_Pam

what this amendment is numbers will now not be painted on the spaces and it will be first come first served.

I’m sure everyone will respect each other and park in there own spaces outside there houses and ask visitors not to park in there neighbours unofficial spaces[/QUOTE]

Well i for one agree and i would hope that all neighbours will respect each others parking spaces. by the markings on our maps there is 2 per house hold, and visitor spaces at the sides.
And i think things will get ugly if there are neighbours and their visitors abusing it

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
there is definitey 2 spaces for every house - i didn't ask about the appartments. When the road is finished the numbers will be painted on according to liberty homes

i'm a bit concerned thought because one of the spaces outside my house is half outside my neighbours

hope this won't be an issue :)

dublin15_Pam

From amendements that have been written in the updated contracts, posted by niallm and when i spoke to my solicitor, he also quoted and read out the amendements thats there will no longer be numbered parking spaces and the outline. This what i was to be believed also.

so i am in agreement with niallm,that we hope that all neighbours will respect each others parking spaces.

I am going up in the next half hour to do some measurements i will ask again when i go up :)

I will let you's know :)

dublin15_Pam

well the news is that there will be no number markings on the parking spaces.
they will have painted lines for spaces and its that there is 2 per house hold and that residents should park in the 2 spaces infront of their houses and that we'll get used to knowing that that's our spots and visitors should park in the visitors spaces provided.

I am sure everyone is in agreeance that our parking spaces are the two infront of our houses and i wouldn't say we should have any problems. and sure if all else fails i'm sure there is enough of us to lift the unresident car out of the space, they'll soon get the message :D :D :D

Yvonne S.

Hi
I advised by my solicitor that there would be no numbered parking and that there should be approx two parking spaces per unit i.e house or apartment

Yvonne

mustangsally

Hi neighbours!

I am moving in today in house 73 but unfortunately I already have problems with my parking spaces. There is a green car parked right in front of my door and it's been there for at least 3 days. It wasn't even parked straight so it is currently taking the space of two cars!!! :mad:
If anybody knows who it belongs to could you please ask them to move it? Otherwise I will try to have it removed...or worse!;)

Thanks!

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
Hey

I really do feel sorry for - you but i'm afraid this is going to keep occuring - the contracts state each resident has the use of two spaces but there isn't two spaces outside each house.

I did query this with my solicitor and he said its on a first come first serve basis. I know there is only once space directly outside my house but we own two cars.

HH

PaulaC

yes because they haven't done the white lines on the road people are parked wonky all over the place! its very annoying! if anyone HAS to park outside someone elses house at least don't do it right outside their front door! its just rude!

mustangsally

We only have one car so the only thing we are asking for is that people leave the space in front of our door free: I think it's just common sense. I would never ever park in front of someone else's house.

Zonko

Agree!

:mad:
Yup guys - there just seems to be a complete free for all with the car-parking spaces. If we do eventually get the residents committee setup then we should discuss it then that we can all agree to stick to a fair system.