Dates for Sky

thevillage_Simon

Moderator (The Village)
Hi

Finally got some dates for Sky and the planning application.

Planning application will be submitted by 27th October 2010 and DCC will revert with their initial decesion by 22nd December 2010.

There is then a 6 week appeal period (increased by 2 weeks because of Christmas).

Final decision issued by DCC by 2nd February 2011 (assuming no one appeals)

Cheers

flurkboy

Christ I was gnashing my teeth when I read this. Never in my life have I seen something drag like this. On top of this I received my final notice for my TV license the same day. For a tv that has basically been used as a large monitor for 3 years.

thevillage_Paul

The planning application was returned for amendment about a week ago.
Scott Wallace Architects have now amended and the application should
have now been resubmitted. Due to this amendment, the deadline for
observations and objections will approx 6 weeks from now.

thevillage_Simon

Moderator (The Village)
The planning application was returned for amendment about a week ago.
Scott Wallace Architects have now amended and the application should
have now been resubmitted. Due to this amendment, the deadline for
observations and objections will approx 6 weeks from now.
Sorry but that is wrong.

DCC rejected the application on 26-01-11 as Sky did not pay the correct fee and did not include a site plan in the application (this is required for every planning application so how their advisor didn't include it is beyond me).

I received an email from Sky on 04-02-11 stating they were reapplying asap but as of today Sky have not reapplied.

The earlier post mentioning Christmas 2011 was a bit optimistic I reckon :rolleyes:

thevillage_Paul

Sorry but that is wrong.

DCC rejected the application on 26-01-11 as Sky did not pay the correct fee and did not include a site plan in the application (this is required for every planning application so how their advisor didn't include it is beyond me).

I received an email from Sky on 04-02-11 stating they were reapplying asap but as of today Sky have not reapplied.

The earlier post mentioning Christmas 2011 was a bit optimistic I reckon :rolleyes:
Andrew Dawson from Wise mentioned that to me...the maggot!:mad:

pixiflower

Hi, sorry having problems with the link. Would you have an update as to what is in the link and more so when we can expect Sky in the area.
Thanks