**Fee Collection for Landscaper**

darkins99

All,

We have started collecting the E120 per household and have had a very positive reponse so far, so thank you to all who have contributed so far. Cheques can be made payable to Castleredmond Residents Association.

We will endeavor to contact everyone by the end of next week.

For those renting properties in Castleredmond, please contact your landlord on the Committees behalf and ask them to make contact with the Committee at castleredmondresidents@gmail.com ASAP with respect to the landscape fee and planning objections as some landlords may not be aware of these current issues

Thanks again,
CRA Committee

cork_Janice

Update

Residents please read the Minutes of the last CRA Meeting on the CRA Homepage for Updates. Further updates will be posted 16th of August, following Committee Meeting, tonight, 15th.

cork_Janice

Updates

Residents please read the Minutes of the last CRA Committee Meeting, held on 16th of August, on the CRA Homepage for Updates on everything.

darkins99

Great Work Janice

Janice,

Great work on the letters, web page and keeping everyone up to date.

Appreciated by all....

cork_Janice

Update

Residents - Door to Door Collections are still in progress continuously. If anyone fellow Residents would like to assist us, please email 'castleredmondresidents@gmail.com'

David&Inta

Maintenance fee.

David & Inta Ginnell
27 Woodberry Heights

As both my wife and I are working shifts it would be convenient for us if you could give us a date as to when you might call for the money so that at least one of us is at home, or alternatively give us an address that we can drop the money to. As we owe €240 we'd really like to pay it. I think this is my fourth or fifth e-mail trying to get in contact with someone in relation to the fee.

Kind Regards,
David Ginnell.

David&Inta

:confused: :confused:
All,

We have started collecting the E120 per household and have had a very positive reponse so far, so thank you to all who have contributed so far. Cheques can be made payable to Castleredmond Residents Association.

We will endeavor to contact everyone by the end of next week.

For those renting properties in Castleredmond, please contact your landlord on the Committees behalf and ask them to make contact with the Committee at castleredmondresidents@gmail.com ASAP with respect to the landscape fee and planning objections as some landlords may not be aware of these current issues

Thanks again,
CRA Committee
David & Inta Ginnell
27 Woodberry Heights

As both my wife and I are working shifts it would be convenient for us if you could give us a date as to when you might call for the money so that at least one of us is at home, or alternatively give us an address that we can drop the money to. As we owe €240 we'd really like to pay it. I think this is my fourth or fifth e-mail trying to get in contact with someone in relation to the fee.

Kind Regards,
David Ginnell.