Firetrap?

Did you see the email today with an update?

The fire alarm install is almost finished. It will be complete this Friday. There is no top of the range fire alarms in every single room. A huge improvement.

The additional fire works accessors are in the process of being appointed. They will require access to our apartments over the coming weeks. Hopefully, works can be complete asap.

Whilst the issues are worrying, especially the potential cost, hopefully it can be resolved speedily.

marnie

I emailed Alan Kelly(Minister for the environment ) and Lucinda Creighton to voice my concerns at the following email address.

minister@environ.ie

lucinda.creighton@oir.ie

I for one felt that we were being given the worst-case scenario of what we would be expected to pay so that we would accept anything short of that.

I cannot accept that I have to pay for something that I purchased in all good faith.

We need to stand together.

When I though about the comment made by one of the politicians at last nights meeting that we were taking it well, I think we were all in shock.
Today I am angry and I am not paying.

Heidi

Hello
I am overseas and couldn't make the meeting. Could you summarise what was said? How much do they think we might be expected to pay?
Thank you

I emailed Alan Kelly(Minister for the environment ) and Lucinda Creighton to voice my concerns at the following email address.

minister@environ.ie

lucinda.creighton@oir.ie

I for one felt that we were being given the worst-case scenario of what we would be expected to pay so that we would accept anything short of that.

I cannot accept that I have to pay for something that I purchased in all good faith.

We need to stand together.

When I though about the comment made by one of the politicians at last nights meeting that we were taking it well, I think we were all in shock.
Today I am angry and I am not paying.

Splinter

Thanks. I spoke to him. They will be sending a circular in due course.
I think everyone should've been made aware of this situation when it was discovered years ago. I know some residents/owners made aware last year, but there are alot who didn't know anything until 7 weeks, when they attended the meeting at the end of September. I also know that there were some residents/ in attendance @ that meeting did not get information in relation to it.