Hows it looking?!

tina_cork

Has anyone been down to the site recently? We had planned to go down at the weekend for a look but were unable to.

cork_Red

Looking Good

The fence has been moved back to the roundabout at the entrance to the crescent and the green in the crescent has been fenced off as if the first row in there is ready to be handed over. There's a lot of tarmac down as well. Hard to tell how much progress on the houses because you couldn't see in this far before. All but 1 of the houses in the fairways are up to ridge level. Christmas completion does not look impossible.

abrown15

Hiya Tina and Red - well you two seem to be the only 2 people in the whole of Cork who are going to post here!!

I am out by Castlemartyr and I am in Midleton frequently - so if you have any questions about the outside of your new estate I would be happy to answer then if I can.

On the plus side the new cinema opens this month too!!

Sawyer

:D

Hi Folks,

Going down tomorrow. I arranged it with Jill in Castlelands. So if you have any queries I will have a look tomorrow. I am selling up at the moment. I am guessing I will be in byb jan/feb

Regards,

Sawyer.

Sawyer

My viewing went ok. First fix finished. Plasterboard next week. Lucky I went down. Plumber missed something serious I request and reminded him of 4 times. I would say the crescent will be finished end of year. That means snag another month, and paperwork another two week. So handover by mid feb.

deirdremcardle

i guess the fairways then would be ready for handover by march-ish then? how has everyone gotten on with the electrician? he seems fairly efficient, if a tad on the pricey side.

Sawyer

Yes they are expensive but so is every other site. It would be a lot more expensive to do things after. I would say though that we are lucky in castlerock with the subcontractors. The Elec subby gives you opportunity to change. Some main contractors would allow you do that.

Fingers crossed we are all settled in our new homes by the summer anyway.

Sawyer

I didn't mean that you will have to wait till summer Tina. I said we will all be settled, as in the whole move will be a distant memory.

:confused: