intercoms temple gardens

Claire123

Hi all,

just a quick question here. Moved into temple gardens just very recently and since the move have noticed that our intercom does not seem to work. I am assuming that all the intercoms are the same in these apartments so I was wondering if anyone had a problem with theirs...and also who did they contact to have the problem fixed.

Many thanks!

Diane C

Hi Claire,

I know this sounds like a ridiculous question but is your intercom definitely switched on. I know that I thought mine wasn't working at first and I felt a right fool when I realised it wasn't powered on.... anyway, you probably have already tried that. You should report the problem to David Ward who is our Estate Manager at Core Estates. david@core-em.com or Tel: 214 5465. Hope that solves it.

Claire123

Thanks again Diane, fountain of knowledge that you are!

I actually think i may have got it working last night but have to test it again,

Cheers!

I live in 167...none of the intercoms in our block work. It has been a problem for a few years and no one will fix it as they didn't install it and the guys who did install it are not in business anymore....This is what was discussed at the AGM last week??!! Annoying...:confused:

Claire123

Hi Michelle,

thats ridiculous! I have mailed core estate about the problem and I was told something like that from the rep for temple gardens...i was promised that someone from the committee would be back asap...but no luck!

I have just moved in and myself & boyfriend are livin off one set of keys for the moment..so the intercom not working is a real pain.

It's a major pain alright! Hey you know you can get another blue key for ur front door - just give core a buzz and tell them you want one and they'll give the go-ahead to a key cutter across from Connolly train station because they're the only ones with authority to do it (it's 20 bucks).

Claire123

Thanks Michelle, coincidentally i got the key today.

will get onto core regarding the intercoms because its getting to be a bit of a nightmare at this stage...will update here if I get any news back. Thanks for help. :eek:

Claire123

hi,

for anyone having problems with their intercom in temple gardens.

I was on to managment company and was advised by the rep to keep emailing him about the problem so it can be pushed up in the in the priorities list for the comittee. I believe they are still trying to sort the problem, but no results as yet.

so if anyone has a broken intercom in temple gardens keep the emails up to core estate managment if we pester them enough we might get somewhere.

cheers!!