Ladies Beware of Mugging in Ongar

nsara

Hi all just to let you know i was mugged last night just behind mother hubbards creche. A group of lads agged 16yrs old watched me walk through to the village to go vote and waited for me to come back.They got my wallet(no money)passport,drivers licence,car keys,house keys,mobile phone etc.One of them knocked me to the ground while the other kept a look out.Ran towards the field behind the school (latchford)Found passport there this morning and also had my cards returned by someone who lives in Allendale estate.If anyone knows anything or saw these thugs last night can you let me know by private message please.

manjam

Sorry to hear that, must tell the other half, she is often around the village via the lane, have you contacted the police?

nsara

Yeah the Gards have been great,do warn the other half,got the feeling they were amatures so may be thick enough to try again from the same place.

Pashtet

My wife was almost robbed yesterday Wednesday 11th of January on the lane behind the Estate (End of Phibblestown wood lane, closer to roundabout ) It happen @ 11am. Tall, slim, colored guy in 20ths jump from behind and try to grab the handbag. She was fortunate and after some pulling and screaming he defeats.
We report it to Gards and they told us that mugging is at increase at that moment in the area….
Hope they got that F###er