Last Nights Fire

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
Hi All,

As you maybe aware there was a fire in Phibblestown Wood last night. An kitchen extractor fan was the cause and thankfully nobody was hurt.

The fire warder said the cause was due to the extractor fan being incorrectly wired. He recommended we ALL have them checked.

The number for Pierce is 01-8205811 the email is tony.meehan@pierse.ie

I recommend we all contact them to prevent something like this happening again

HH123

PaulaC

Hi All,

As you maybe aware there was a fire in Phibblestown Wood last night. An kitchen extractor fan was the cause and thankfully nobody was hurt.

The fire warder said the cause was due to the extractor fan being incorrectly wired. He recommended we ALL have them checked.

HH123
oh my god that's awful was there much damage? there has been a strange noise coming from our hotpress lately, it sounds like a fan, i'm worried that the boiler is over heating or something. has anyone else noticed this???

PaulaC

heating thermostat

hi, my heating won't go on unless i have the thermostat in the hall over 25 degrees, does anyone know how i can change this, like is there a different thermostat somewhere else that i have to adjust???? its a pain in the a**

Househunter123

I think the reason is is that the house is already warm enough - we had that problem last summer when we moved in - we had the therm at 28 - but in the winter it would go on from 20

PaulaC

Hi All,

HH123
did anyone hear back from these? i've still heard nothing!

Househunter123

Just called Pierce construction there - they have the rudest person answering the phone i have ever come across.

Again no one is available to deal with PW - there are becoming a joke.

Gemmaj

They are the rudest bunch of f**kers ever! Tony Meehan is a joke and the rest of his staff's attitude is nothing short of disgraceful, keep on at them or better still email Tony Meehan, or worse comes to worse, i know its a pain, go to their offices in Mulhuddart and refuse to move until your dealt with:)