Manaement Company

kingo

How about Wednesday 4th of June, seeing as people seem to be saying they can't do next week. If that suits people then I will do up a notice that everyone can print out and stick up in your block to notify other residents.

List your name here if you can attend:

Meeting Wednesday June 3rd
bigchicken
Hi Big Chicken could tou please clarify where we are going to have the meeting and also if it is going to be on Tues 3rd June or Wed 4th June.

I will also attend.

Cheers

bigchicken

Meeting Wednesday June 4th
bigchicken
Kingo
Orlaith
Rose
Can everyone quote the post and add your name to the list if you are going to we can keep a list so see who is available - no point in a meeting if people aren't available. I've added everyone who said they can go so far. I've also updated the date to the 4th as the 3rd is a tuesday not a wednesday!

I don't know about where to have it, any suggestions? Did someone say they can arrange Graingers?

gusher

Can everyone quote the post and add your name to the list if you are going to we can keep a list so see who is available - no point in a meeting if people aren't available. I've added everyone who said they can go so far. I've also updated the date to the 4th as the 3rd is a tuesday not a wednesday!

I don't know about where to have it, any suggestions? Did someone say they can arrange Graingers?
I will attend also

bigchicken
Kingo
Orlaith
Rose
Graham

Done01

done01

I am tentative to attend that day, could be on a late shift in work.
If I am not there I fully support the team and will definately be at the next one.

kingo

bigchicken
kingo
orlaith
rose
graham
shelly
[/QUOTE]

The meeting will be held at 8pm on Wed 4th June

Meeting

I can also attend but can I suggest not posting the minutes on this site and just circulating it amongst ourselves. We don't want everyone to know our business!

kingo

I can also attend but can I suggest not posting the minutes on this site and just circulating it amongst ourselves. We don't want everyone to know our business!
There is a Private section on this forum which is only accessible by residents once you have obtained a password from the moderator. So the minutes could be posted there.

celine

meeting

I can attend also.

I rang coalport and Rita told me that the road will be relaid by june bank holiday and builders should be finished block 20 by then also, I will believe it when i see it. I am sick to death of going between coalport and o'farrells, they keep passing the blame to each other. Also Rita told me there is a new management company appointed but she couldn't tell me the name. She also said they will snag the communal areas ,again i will believe it when i see it.

Anyhow I willl attend Wednesday.

can someone confirm were its on?

Celine.