Manaement Company

shar14

new mangement company

yesterday i met david who is the manager,i found him very nice and answered any q's i had relating to priory hall and he also told me to email him if i had other issuses with my block ,i think he will do a better job than ofarrell company as we all know they didnt do anything especially that one natalie who was very rude down the phone and had a bad attidude every time you asked her a question ,at least david is going around to all the residents and getting to know people which i think is very good and getting off on the right foot ,i never met anyone from ofarrell on site,so gud luck to david i hope he manages it better than that other crowd!!! i did say to him about the windows of course as it is a joke he said coalport are saying they wont clean them as there is a building site across the road and that is contibuting to the dirt on the windows,i think that just another exuse and not really a reason to clean them!!

fk26

Meeting

Lads,

I never heard about this meeting or I would of attended. Even if we have a residents meeting with the new management company. Coalport as the owner of the majority number of apartments will be able to outvote us on anything we bring up. The best thing we could do is get together as a group of residents in a meeting and decide on a course of action, ask one of the local TD's to come along (I am new to the area so maybe someone can suggest one).

I think any posters that are put up in the building will be taken down, they don't want us all getting together but I am more than happy to print off flyers and put one in each postbox.

I am completely fed up with the situation and Coalport's ineptitude.

As stated in a different thread, the management company are saying they are going to fix up the common areas but are fees are for the maintenance of a finished product not to finish the bloody thing and save the builders money.

Fiona

bigchicken

Hi FK26,

After the last residents meeting we compiled a list of our issues.There was then a meeting with the new management agent where they advised us of the current situation and we went through the list of issues. Some they were able to give us updates on there and then, others they have gone away and are investigating.

If you send me a PM with your name, block & apartment number I can set you up for the private section and you can have a look at all the documentation from the meetings.

R2D2

Plumber & Renting a property

Hi There !
Anyone know a good plumber ? Thinking of renting out my property and good places to advertise it in ?

patdieon

New Member meeting

Hi FK26,

After the last residents meeting we compiled a list of our issues.There was then a meeting with the new management agent where they advised us of the current situation and we went through the list of issues. Some they were able to give us updates on there and then, others they have gone away and are investigating.

If you send me a PM with your name, block & apartment number I can set you up for the private section and you can have a look at all the documentation from the meetings.
Hi Bigchicken
Pat Hyatt here Im landlord of APt 8 Block 8 just got notifaction of meeting unfortunetly due to work I will not be able to attend could you please for ward me password so I can access minutes of meeting
Cheers