Management Company???

sinead01

no maintenance company

seemingly garyaron look after all maintence for roughly 6 months of you moving into the house and they will look after all maintanence of the estate until they leave and then they will hand it over to a maintence company! i recently asked the foreman about it!

gt_oneill

Management Company

The funny thing is that we paid for a management company (at least I did :mad: ) and the only thing I see them doing is taking the trash.

I paid a lot for only this service.

sinead01

yes we did as well? the small parts of grass are not even cut that often!!! should we be asking more about this?

Maria Waters

Moderator (Slade Castle)
Just to let you know, Pat is bringing on a full time member to clean up the place. This will be happening in the next few weeks. Also, they are moving the site down to near the shops they are building so that should help clean up the area too (and will allow the Avenue to be opened fully). That will happen in the next 3/4months:))

just in relation to the management fee that we paid, do we have to pay them again each year or does the first payment cover us from when the management company actually takes over.

sinead01

Just to let you know, Pat is bringing on a full time member to clean up the place. This will be happening in the next few weeks. Also, they are moving the site down to near the shops they are building so that should help clean up the area too (and will allow the Avenue to be opened fully). That will happen in the next 3/4months:))
hi maria

i was just wondering if you've heard that if they open up the avenue fully , where will trucks, etc get access? also theres a huge problem with parking as it is and with not even all houses released how will all the cars fit? i wonder if they will be opening up more parking spaces at the back near the creche - have you heard anything?
its great there cleaning up the place a bit , have you seen the bin areas, fill up so quick , probably because theres no recycling bins!

Maria Waters

Moderator (Slade Castle)
Hey

Havent heard anything about the road being re-opened. Will let you know if I do. Great that the halls are FINALLY being cleaned up isnt it?

Party's

Does anyone know what the story is with the rules for party's in the apartments?? not sure if anyone else was kept awake by the ALL NIGHT party on sat night.

This is where the Management Company is needed, does anyone know if the Developers would have any rights about warning tenants??

signed off, a very tired helen :(

sineadmonica

change of management company

has anyone received a letter regarding the change of management company ? I only received this letter but was this due to be paid from Jan? It states needs to be paid by return. would appreciate if someone could let me know if they paid it and how much - is everyone charged the same ? €700.

michaelw

has anyone received a letter regarding the change of management company ? I only received this letter but was this due to be paid from Jan? It states needs to be paid by return. would appreciate if someone could let me know if they paid it and how much - is everyone charged the same ? €700.
Hi sinead

Yup got the letter in dec. back charged for 2007 and charge for 2008.I understand levy is different based on size of your place, i'm in 2bed apartment & charged €805 for the 2007 and now €1000 for 2008. I asked Jane from Wiltshire for breakdown of budget for 2008, told €73k, of which €17500 is management fee, no small fee! €10k for landscaping. I've asked Jane if an AGM will be held for all owners but no response. Dont know what 2007 budget is for as of what i've seen only thing that happened was refuse & building insurance, and that is only €26k on the 2008 budget.Think we need to bottom this out with them.