Management fees

Hunty

Any details given as to why? Just the duplexes?

No all up - duplex is lesser increase but still significant
It's hard to know from accounts. Looks like big increase in cost for external building, assuming this is car port repairs for duplexes.
There is also a note about significant numbers of non payers in the development

AGM on 1st March so will go along and try to figure it out !

nialler33

No all up - duplex is lesser increase but still significant
It's hard to know from accounts. Looks like big increase in cost for external building, assuming this is car port repairs for duplexes.
There is also a note about significant numbers of non payers in the development

AGM on 1st March so will go along and try to figure it out !
They are not happy the fees are not being paid. They are going to use solicitors and debt collectors now. Think they put the figure at 33 percent. I think if you can afford to pay but do not, its not fair on those that do. Also illegal dumping does not help. Their solution is to do more cleanups. This will cost us more. I dont see this as a good solution.

HTwood

what is going on with Myblockman? Apartment lobbies and stairs not being cleaned for weeks, litter lying around, broken locks on bin sheds. Far preferred ODPM

Stuntbum

Myblockman is a property management tool, I assume you are referring to JSPM?

Odd that the lobbies and stairs haven't been cleaned, have you contacted the management company?

HTwood

Myblockman is a property management tool, I assume you are referring to JSPM?

Odd that the lobbies and stairs haven't been cleaned, have you contacted the management company?
Apologies. Yes I meant JSPM.

I've emailed JSPM and also texted the Janitor a couple of times. It's really manky at this stage. If any of our reps on the Management Co are reading this I would really appreciate if you could have a word.
ODPM used to have a chart on the wall and the cleaners would tick off the last date it had been cleaned. It was a useful record, for everyone concerned.