Priory Hall - General Discussion

DUBLIN

General

Hi Everybody. Does anyone have any information relating to the LIFTS that are in prioryhall

namelock

SO whats gonna be the new local ??? I think we need a better booozer than the donaghmede inn ! me thinks the hilton darndale residents bar. any better suggestions ? :D

OrlaDoy

query

I bought a place in Priory Hall, I have recently found out that there is no balcony on mine - is anyone else in the same position

woodseb

OrlaDoy said:
I bought a place in Priory Hall, I have recently found out that there is no balcony on mine - is anyone else in the same position
the balconeys are all recessed into the apartments, that's probably where the confusion lies

DUBLIN

balconys

Hi all,hope everyone had a nice christmas.Has anybody heard anything about the devides been put up on the balconys::confused:

wolrabp

I would like to suggest to any representative of HOK or Coalport who might read this forum that they come on here and offer responses to questions people might have.

I think this would be a good way of putting peoples minds at ease as certainly there is alot of rumour and conjecture flying about at the moment and nobody seems to know what is going on.

I have seen this done on nother forum and it is a very helpful and easy way for a company to communicate with it's customers.

dani sinnott

dani sinnott

Definately Campions for the local........less chance of getting glassed than in Donamede Inn ....theres always the Trinity Sports Club bar across the way!! Kareoke and disco on a saturday night, whoopee!

wolrabp

Donaghmede Inn may be a kip but Campions is hardly a fine establishment! There is supposed to be a new pub being built in Beaupark, failing that it may be cans in Fr. Collins Park, might not be too bad once it has been done up and the weather gets a bit warmer!

dani sinnott

Point taken regarding campions, knacker drinking in the park sounds great....nothing beats downing a two litre of cider al fresco on a summer evening

wolrabp

Point taken regarding campions, knacker drinking in the park sounds great....nothing beats downing a two litre of cider al fresco on a summer evening
Now yer talkin!

Actually on a serious note, when the park is done, i hope this isn't what happens. It would be nice to have a knacker free zone to jog in or just take a stroll. If it does become a problem i may invest in a sniper like pellet gun and take pot shots from the roof. You're all welcome to join me ;)

Judy Sands

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but I've heard that Campions is being sold and their going to be building more apartments there. Don't take me saying it as gospel, I can't even remember who said it to me.

Hopefully there'll be a couple of places to go when they start developing the Clongriffin 'town centre'...

Snag list

I bought in Block 3 and did my snag list mid November and was then told there's a new foreman so had to refax my snag list mid Jan. Has anyone else snagged their appartment?

What's dates have you been given? :confused:

Clovelly

Snag

Hi Smiley,

I have not done my snag yet and im in block 4 (north block) as it simply has not been ready for snagging. We were told back in early nov. it was. Rang last week and was told that the siteman has done his snag (which he told us afew weeks back that he had to do his one first before we could do ours) and it was apparently ready. When we asked if the water was on and electricity, we were told it wasnt and then asked 'why do you want the water on?' - so when we explained why we would need it and the elec. on we were told that this could be 'arranged to be on' for when the snag is being carried out. As we booked a snagger on numerous other occasions only to find out that the apartment wasnt ready in the past, we are going to visit it once again to check first before we go to more expense getting another snagger out.