re child crying

sus

I cant remember was it thurs or weds morning,i was woken about half six by a child wailing and crying.I got out of bed and looked out my window and saw a child about 3 years old at the front door,of a house in the heights.

The crying went on for half an hour so,i became worried and got dressed and walked towards the house,half afraid of what i might find.On my way i saw several people staring out their bedroom windows,at the child.as i approached the child had moved from the front door and was standing on the ledge of sitting room window.I asked her was her mammy in the house and she said yes and i asked was she ok,she said yes, then she closed the window and i heard no more,there were two cars outside the house.

What upset me more than the child crying was the fact that was no one else went over to ask was she ok.I live in the view and i coud hear her very loudly so anyone in the heights would certainly have heard her.
doesnt say much for the neighbourhood when a child is left screaming at that hour of the morning and no one comes to her aid.
really was dissapointed,

cork_Janice

I woke up to the child crying at 06:10am - I remember it well as I was so shocked at the noise - a child crying that audibly at that hour of the morning and outside?! I went down to my front door and the child yes was hysterical on the windowsill of the living room, outside the window in her pj's. My partner went over to her just after that and asked her was she alright - to which she stopped crying and just looked at him, he asked her a few times was she alright - the child was only 4/5 and hysterical - he told her to go into her mom, wherever the mother was............ I had dialled the gards and was on a ring tone, just when another neighbour walked up to the girl - maybe yourself Sus - and after you, then I saw the child going inside.
I felt like still ringing the Gards to report those absolutely disgraceful parents who quite evidently were taking not a tack of notice of their child - some people shouldn't have the blessing to have children. If it happens again I myself will have no hesitation in calling the appropriate authorities - horrific to see such a small child in such an upset state. Thank God she was on the window ledge of the ground floor........................

sus

janice nice to hear someone else was as concerned as myself.
I never thought of ringing the guards great idea,it was so dangerous and scary when her parents were ignoring her cries.
Thank god it hasnt happened since

cork_Janice

Unfortunately Sus there has been plenty of commotion coming from the same house since continuously - anyway - ear plugs I guess!

sus

re child

thats terrible to hear,i wonder if the kids going around on the bikes are from the same house?
the young kids on bikes just cycle right out in front of you and stare you down as if its your fault! i am terrifed in the car when they are around..

cork_Janice

Hi Sus - yes they are the same kids - 2/3 yr old sitting on the road - kids cycling out straight across/ around continuously - 3/4 of them out on their own all the time. crazy.