Residents Committee

nsara

No havent heard a thing from them yet and also no sign of them refunding the 4 months fees from last year, i still have to pay half the fee,so i shall be deducting the 4 months.Doubt we will receive any minutes as they wont want everyone knowing they put their foot in it about the 4 months they owe us

loulou.com

what's this about four months they owe us, is that owed to all the residents?
i wasn't available to attend the AGM and was waiting for the minutes to see how things went.

Pashtet

On the meeting they said it will take a week to prepare the minutes..... Wish to see their receipts and invoices for last years as well as brake up of costs for houses and apartments Hope to get it this year :) No way i gonna pay the remaining money till is see it

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
I checked with Niall - the minutes will be posted today

There is a meeting next week in regards to the budget - if anyone wants to attend please PM me - or if you have any questions you would like passed on

nsara

Househunter 123 when did this meeting take place and what was the outcome have just seen this post now would have gone if i had of known sooner, did they mention anything about the 4 months they owe us from last year?

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
The minutes are getting posted out - I think all the details should be in that - however my understanding (and this is just what I took from it) - was that the management company was already in place so fees will apply for that 4 month period - however they will make a gesture of good will (Something off next years fees)towards those houses and apartments that were moved in - but I'm not sure of the amount.

I do know there is a lot of fee's outstanding and that the fee's for next year are being lowered to €350 for houses - i can't recall apartments and duplex's, but it was lower.