rubbish collection

winnie81

Fingal bin collection

Hi
Just wondering if anyone is having issues with Fingal not collecting their black bins? I have had to ring them everytime I put it out since they changed their route on 27th April. And logging a complaint on their website makes no difference (only seems to make it worse and waited two weeks for a reply). I am actually starting to lose my mind!!!!:mad:

mustangsally

I have been writing to FingallCoco singe April. The brown bin collections have not worked properly ever since. I have also raised a formal complaint last week but nothing happened yet. This is a disgrace!!!

winnie81

It's getting a bit much now. Didn't have to put bin out yest but if it's not collected when I put it out next week I'm sorely tempted to dump it outside their offices!!:mad:

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
I noticed again this morning our Green Bins have not been collected!

Since greyhound have taken over this is the second collection they have missed - there number is 1890342342 should anyone like to call and remind them.

I have been to them Thursday and Friday and both days we were told then bin would be collected before 9pm that evening.

I just spoke to Fingal, they are on their way out to clean up the 2 bins that were knocked over - here's hoping :)

winnie81

Yeah I've been onto them myself since Thursday. Here's how convo went:

Thursday: We'll have someone out in the next 24 hours

Friday: We'll have someone out Monday. Take the bin in over weekend (as it's halloween)

Tuesday (first call): Someone should have been out today. Please hold. Then cut me off.
Tuesday (second call): Someone will be out tomorrow.

Lucky I haven't been holding my breath or I'd have passed out by now!!

Just wondering if they do come out tomorrow will they be back out next week as per calander or will we be waiting 3 weeks for the next collection???

Gatsby46

I don't think we will be having a problem with them again! I spoke to the rubbish guys in the estate this morning and got a lousy excuse that they didin't know where they had to go. He showed me his map and Phibblestown Wood was not on it but Phibblestown House was so its not rocket science to figure that it must be near! They knew how to find us when they sent the calender. Anyway, its funny how people react when they have been called liars on Q102!

Phibbleberry

Hey Lads,

I seem to have mislaid my black/brown bin timetable -can someone check on theres and give me the website to look up to get it printed off!

Cheers,
PB :D

loulou.com

I have contacted Greyhound in relation to the green bins not collected last Wed, they have confirmed that the crew will be out on Jan 15th to collect the green bins.

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
Just on to them there - they said they will be out Thursday - they won't be cleaning up any of the mess that was caused from them being out all week as there not responsible for that.

I'm guessing the management company won't be either as fee letters only went out and bet there is no money in the kitty!!!

Pashtet

Hi All,

Looks we have good alternative to Fingal COCo in rubish collection.
The City Bin Co. http://www.citybin.com/ charging only 6.40E per collection it will be good for people who recycling and have their black bin collected once in 1-2 months.