Rubbish.

Onoono79

There are a large number of people living in the estate,that are bringing in rubbish from family and friends outside the estate and dumping it in our bins.If you see anyone ,report them to management company.Why should we pay for them .

HTwood

There are a large number of people living in the estate,that are bringing in rubbish from family and friends outside the estate and dumping it in our bins.If you see anyone ,report them to management company.Why should we pay for them .
How on earth could you possibly know whether people are bringing their own rubbish out to the bin, or a friend's? I wouldn't have a clue and certainly wouldn't start reporting other residents unless I had absolute proof they were doing this regularly.

Definitely, if you see someone driving into the estate, dumping rubbish and driving off I would get their reg and report as they're obviously not residents.

Last edited:

Onoono79

How on earth could you possibly know whether people are bringing their own rubbish out to the bin, or a friend's? I wouldn't have a clue and certainly wouldn't start reporting other residents unless I had absolute proof they were doing this regularly.

Definitely, if you see someone driving into the estate, dumping rubbish and driving off I would get their reg and report as they're obviously not residents.
Two people on our road drive in with the boots of their car full and empty it in our bin.This happens twice a week,As there are 2 people in each house I doubt if they have 8 large bags of rubbish each per week.+ they empty rubbish from their homes.It is under review at the moment for a rise in management fees because of the cost of dumping.

HTwood

On a separate note, I believe those who aren't up to date with management fees or payment plans won't be given the new bin code which comes into effect next week.

I understand the logic, but how will those who don't get the code dispose of their rubbish? Are we going to end up with bin bags overflowing on balconies and stinking the place out, or just being dumped around the bin shed area. I'm a bit worried, to be honest.