School and creche traffic nightmare..

manjam

Is anyone else having a problem leaving the estate in the morning? Its a joke, the parents at the school just abandon their cars everywhere. There was some knob parked in the r'about last week like FFS have some cop on!

PaulaC

i agree with you on this one, if you leave after 8.30 you can't get out! its ridiculous! i wouldn't mind if they parked on one side all the way down the road but they park anywhere and its a nightmare trying to go round them its like dodg'ems!! something will have to be done

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
This is a constant nightmare - especially with the school kids being dropped of - we have asked the Management Company to place yellow lines -we are still waiting on this

Househunter123

Moderator (Phibblestown Wood)
And you would be correct :)

They are putting the lines down last Summer - but Mark (who has left / or was fired / or *insert generic excuse used by Keenans*) never got around to it - even though at the time there was money in the account - we got some more lies around legality - which the director of Keenans confirmed to me was not true and ensured me that they would be down before Christmas or at worst case - the first week in the new year