Slade Castle Help Please

sarag

hi there, i am waiting (seems like forever) for phase 2 to launch in slade castle...does anyone have any insight into what they think will come available/when they are likely to be ready/what slade castle is like to live in? Any advise/comments would be immensely appreciated
Thanks in advance
Sara

sinead01

slade castle help

i know the feeling , we are living there now for over 7 months but we were waiting a long time for before that! we've heard nothing about phase 2 but they're are rumours that they are waiting for the luas works to start or for carraigcourt houses (new development in citywest) to sell out and then release? its a mystery why they havent released anything yet, many of the houses and apts are at final stages of building/finishing.
my advise is to keep keep keep calling estate agents , never let up its the only way to get in...i called them every day without fail and they got to know me and even kept advising me to keep calling.

in saying this its a lovely estate - quiet (well after builders finished).neighbours keep to themselves really as more young working couples living there than anything. convenients to shops and citywest shopping centre will be ready by this autumn i think. commute into town isnt too bad - about an hour in bad rush hour but with schools off takes about 40 mins drive.

i hope you're successful when they do finally release phase 2 - best of luck.

sarag

hiya sinead, thanks so much for your reply, its prob the most info ive gotten on slade castle! the agents have been useless so it really is a great help to get advise from someone already settled in there!
it is a big relief to hear that the building work is nearly finished, i have been up there quite a lot but it was impossible to gauge with the road being closed off until recently. i think it will be worth the wait as it is such a nice little estate...we are really keen to move but think its best off waiting than settling for any of the other estates around the area.
thanks again
sara

hi

i was just wondering if anyone knows what price the 3 bedroom townhouses and 2 bed townhouses went for in phase 1. i'm looking to buy either in phase 2 so am just trying to get an idea.

sinead01

prices

hi

i was just wondering if anyone knows what price the 3 bedroom townhouses and 2 bed townhouses went for in phase 1. i'm looking to buy either in phase 2 so am just trying to get an idea.
the 3 bed townhouses (3 storey) went for around €420 000 i think and the 2 bed for around €350 000.

hope this helps,best of luck.