Welcome to Blacklion Manor

Dave S

Hi all,

I started up this site to hopefully generate discussion re any problems or issues with the development. Hopefully we can all help each other out in ding things like...finding tradesmen, recommending restaurants, arranging driving pools if anyone needs it, giving local advice to eachother, or just meeting up.

Hopefully everyone will use the site and benefit from it. If you have any issues with the site, please post a notice and we can deal with it.

I am in Apt 76, so feel free to drop me a line as well.

Regards
Dave

Dave S

Hi Dan,

So far, so good. I think the development is progressing very well. It seems pretty quiet and safe so far. Hope you are settling in.

I'll put a few notices up re the forum to help people get in touch with each other.

rgds
Dave

wicklow_MARK

Hello All

Hello I am relatively new to Blacklion Manor and I would like to say its a nice area with nice neighbours.But as for the property management company i feel like Im constantly being dictated to. As you are all aware this service is quite costly and I think there has to be better value out there for our money.In the shared areas we have forms where the cleaner who comes weekly signs in.On these forms are a list of things checked off by the cleaner in which they have cleaned.e.g plants,door matts,pictures etc etc.there are at least 30 things on this list all of which don't exist.sure the floors are mopped but what about cleaning our windows. Another problem I have is this business of not being let have sky or ntl. Im sure you'd agree that if you had known before purchasing your home that you'd get dictated to as much you'd have thought twice. As far as Im concerned I had more rights when I was renting.