Where are the directors.

Onoono79

Why is no one carrying out maintenance in Hunterswood . The bushes and the grass has not been cut,people not cleaning up after their animals. I paid my money in full the day it was due.The so called management company is a joke along with the directors.I believe we need a residents meeting held in the area so it is convenient for working parents to attend.Where and who are looking after the money that has been paid in this year.

jenn

the management company refuse to return calls and i also sent an email to the board of directors and no response either. My balcony needed some serious work done, it became unusable and extremely dangerous, the wood completely rotted away and all the supports underneath also rotted away, I had to pay someone privately €600 to come and replace all the wood. The balcony is a common area according to the management company yet i had to pay to fix it and while at the same time paying over 2k management fees a year.

Onoono79

Tried to contact management company many times but no luck,I am one of the stupid people why pay the charges the day I receive the amount due.I though the builder put 100,000 into the management company to pay for repairs to balconies.

jenn

i know after me repairing it myself and wait till you see we will all have to pay more next year to cover the cost as they wont have it in the sinking fund. I do owe some money on my fees but in the overall amount that I have paid in the last 10 years its not that much, I still deserve to be responded to especially to something as serious as a rotting balcony. The estate is gone to sh*t, the hallways are disgusting and they are so lazy that they write in red marker on the wall lights to show when it was last inspected, it looks terrible. We must pay over the average in management fees in Dublin, everyone i tell cant believe its over 2k a year for a two bed apartment in D24.