Willow Court smell in bathroom

newtoarea

I have just moved into Willow Court and there is a terrible smell of sewer in our 1st floor bathroom...I have cleaned the shower and toilet and it just came back immediately, has anyone else had this problem?

Tullyv

I have noticed the same thing in Tullyvale, again in bathroom and also in hallway...just a generally sewagy smell. Started about about 3-4 weeks ago...same thing happened last year for a period.

Tullyv

Yeah, but it took about 2 months to go. This time it hasn't been as bad most of the time.
I'd recommend raising it with your management company as they may know more people around you who've experienced the problem.

Shauna_M

Sorry I dont live in your estate Im just very bored and having a nose around the site! Its a problem with your waste pipe. Plumber can fix this quickly and easily. Same thing happened to me and the plumber said it was a minor job. Its something to do with an incorrectly fitted flap in the pipe which is meant to stop the fumes. The fumes in my case came in through the bath plughole. Hope this helps!